Investment Idea - Invest / Acquire HLD - Hackerlabs. A startup which Wonderland could massively benefit from:
- Invest in HLD.
- Acquire HLD.
- Make No Changes
HackerLabs came up with the concept of being a “dragons den for crypto”.
They haven’t implemented the idea to the best it could be yet.
Wonderland could change that.
HackerLabs are a competing crypto coin. Currently running on the ETH chain.
- Make the returns of Wonderland explode.
- Get more people involved with Wonderland.
- Build trust.
- Become more known in the real world space. Not just being an internet only thing.
*Provide a High Level Overview:
- Acquire HackerLabs.
- Make a SquareSpace style product for crypto.
- Make a Y-Combinator for crypto.
- More eyeballs on Wonderland, more trust for Wonderland.
- HackerLabs will get the growth they desire, currently they are just 2 guys. 1 with money, 1 with ideas.
- Ultimately Wonderland will benefit from investing in startups at seed stage.
- Wonderland will benefit from companies wishing to jump into the crypto space.
Provide Low Level Details: Describe more specifically individual components of the subject, focus on the details and present information in a structured way to help the community understand the proposal.
HackerLabs have created a product, which let’s anyone create their own crypto coin. Completely safe. I saw this as being like “squarespace”.
This concept of providing a super easy way, for companies to enter crypto still hasn’t been done yet.
SquareSpace does not yet exist in crypto.
The other side to this coin is a “Y-Combinator” style business.
Wonderland could build upon this idea and compete with Y-Combinator directly.
Y-Combinator were responsible for launching OpenSea and a few other huge crypto companies.
It would be extremely easy for Wonderland to implement this. And the idea would take off because of how many people know about Wonderland.
You have a community already built.
This is where the value of Wonderland is. The ability for you to make new connections faster than anyone else.
Business and/or technical requirements of the implementation of the proposal:
Pay them money, or do a deal, so they have an “earn-out”.
Or just get them on the team of Wonderland, to start implement under the WonderLand brand.