With the recent Organizational Structure passing, an open call letter is being done to recruit the Operations Officer (OO).
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a long-standing member of the community who has demonstrated a continuous commitment and regular involvement over a period of at least three months.
- Excellent communication skills (writing/oral)
- Strong time-management skills and an ability to organize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects
- Flexible team player, able to adapt to changes
- Advanced DeFi knowledge
- Ability to gather and summarize information from multiple sources
For more information on the responsibilities of OO, please refer to :
To apply for the OO position simply reply to this post indicating that you have the intention to run and start working on your application.
The call letter will be open until 2022-11-19T15:00:00Z (this displays in your local time).
*A full fledged application will only be required for the RFC stage once the call letter is over.
To facilitate the process and prevent unnecessary delays, applicants must stay up to date by interacting with the community when applicable and be reachable within 48h. Otherwise, the applicants may not be retained to move to the next stage.
Applications for the RFC stage will have to include:
- Introduction with background & experience.
- Detailed explanation of how you meet each of the requirements mentioned above.
- Provide examples of how you would address each responsibility presented in the position’s description.
- Why should DAO members vote for you ?
Applications can be submitted as an “RFC” on the forum and will be reviewed by the team. If an application does not meet all of the requirements above, the applicant will be asked to modify their application.
There will be a deadline for a final version of the applications to be submitted. If the application still does not meet the requirements at that time, the applicant will not move forward in the process.
For transparency, applications that do not meet the requirements will be disclosed with the rationale of why they do not meet.
If you have any questions in regards to the process, please do not hesitate to reach out to @NalX on Discord or the forum.