What Wonderland needs is a professional management and governance structure.
It’s become very evident over these past months that there hasn’t been a well thought out structured plan for growth. Rather it has been haphazard, opportunistic and reactionary. All of which drags even the an organisations towards insolvency and eventual oblivion.
Whilst I support the proposal brought by Bastion/SkyHopper, we need more than just treasury management. This “business”, which it is by virtue of a $800m treasury and VC/Banking aspirations, needs a professional management committee and CEO/GM. Without this structure we will never be able to execute on any plans. Without this we will never have clear alignment of goals and of purpose.
I know most in the Frog Nation abhor suits…but these suits are put in place for a purpose. To ensure that everything runs smoothly, that key milestones are met, that we have enough funds to do what we need to do, that communication flows to all stakeholders and most importantly that the vision and goals are achieved when we say we’re going to achieve them. Without all this, even the best of companies fail.
What I propose :
- We stop the Wind-down Proposal and/or change the voting mechanism
- Reclaim our project and treasury.
- Appoint a professional Management Committee.
- Appoint a GM or CEO - Dani to stay on as CSO or CTO & Director.
- The Committee and CEO/GM to work with Daniele and the team to put in place proper business fundamentals and framework.
- Create a short-term and long-tail Strategic Plan - allow stakeholders a say and vote.
- Commence with regular and transparent communications with all stakeholders
- Prime and execute for scalable growth and max profit.
Why am I so passionate and optimistic about the future of Wonderland?
Because I’ve seen it grow from nothing to a thriving community armed with one of the largest treasuries in DeFI.
Because I believe in the vision and mission of the Frog Nation.
Because I want all of us to unite and do all we can to not just survive this but to thrive for years to come.
And…because I really want this project to reach the potential that it deserves.
I am currently the CEO for a global health and wellbeing company in Australia. Having gained most of my professional experience in Insolvency and Corporate Turnaround, I’ve worked with small to large, privately owned and listed public companies. Since 2017, I have been consulting in the area of innovation; specifically blockchain, tokenisation within fintech, agtech and climate tech and tokenomics and governance.
I am also a Board Member of 2 x Not-For-Profit and a Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.